Board of Directors
We are currently seeking a Public Sector board member to represent Schuyler Co. If you are an elected official in Schuyler County and want to become part of Community Action as a board member please contact our central office at 660-665-9855.
Community Action Agency of Northeast Missouri Board of Directors is responsible for the overall direction, oversight and development of policies of the agency, selecting, evaluating and dismissing the agency executive director, approving all agency contracts and budgets, assessing community and agency needs, and evaluating agency programs.
Each Community Action Agency is required to create a tripartite Board of Directors, consisting of:
- Members who either serve or work with low-income individuals, or are low-income themselves;
- Members who are elected public officials;
- Members who represent the private sector.
* This diversity provides a level of knowledge and strength that is one of the core foundations of the Community Action Agency model.
* In addition, CAPNEMO maintains Board representation for each of the 5 counties we serve: Adair, Clark, Knox, Schuyler and Scotland.
* The Board meets each month, and many members are also involved in sub-committees.
- James Robertson, President (Knox County Private Sector)
- Ronnie Leckbee, First Vice President (Know County Public Sector)
- Samantha LaBonte, Secretary (Clark County Low-Income Sector)
- Ron Brewer, Treasurer (Clark County Private Sector)
- Mark Shahan, Adair County Public Sector
- Teresa Ross, Adair County Low-Income Sector
- OPEN, Adair County Private Sector
- Joe Humes, Clark County Public Sector
- Terry Ewalt , Knox County Low-Income Sector
- OPEN, Schuyler County Public Sector
- Jessica Berry, Schuyler County Low-Income Sector
- Patrick McGillan Schuyler County Private Sector
- Brent Rockhold, Scotland County Public Sector
- Elizabeth Carper, Scotland County Private Sector
- Oleva Frederick, Scotland County Low-Income Sector