Providing Affordable Housing Opportunities for Residents of Our Servicing Counties
* The federally funded home program provides a financing source for several eligible programs that increase the supply of affordable housing for low and very low income households.
* One of these programs purchase and remodel or new construction of rental housing.
* As home Administrator for the State of Missouri, MHDC uses a portion of its annual HOME allocation to finance rental production at a very low interest rate, which results in rents that are affordable to low income families.
* Without shelter, many things are just not possible. It is a basic building block which helps families and individuals to be healthy, safe and secure. It is CAPNEMO's position that housing is a right, not a priviledge.
* Our multi-family rental housing provides safe, affordable housing for families insuring those of low to moderate incomes a place to live at a reasonable price to rent.
* If you are interested in learning more about the availability of apartments in Adair, Clark, Knox, Schuyler and Scotland Counties, please contact the Housing Director. All CAPNEMO units are 3 bedroom, 2 bath.
For more information or to inquire about applying, contact Carrie Riley at 660-665-9855 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.